We’ve been Live for 1 year!
Time flew by, but I just realized today that the Scribble Blog has been live for a little over a year! I hope you’ve enjoyed the post so far!
Over the past year, we’ve had some really great crafts, guest posts and tutorials and we’ve had a blast getting scribbley to provide you with fun creative inspiration for parents, teachers and kids! Inspiring Creativity is really where the heart is at for Scribble Town – we hope we’ve been able to do that for you!
Here is a round-up of some of the highlights!
1. An introduction to the Scribble Jam! A fun way for any one (artist or not!) to let out their inner scribbler and explore their creativity.
2. A guest post by Memo the Clown during National Clown Week!
3. Looking for something unique to bring to a Summer Barbeque? Try our “Corn on the Cob” cupcakes.
4. Love to craft with nature? Be sure to keep up on our posts! We love crafting with nature. Check out our Autumn Leaf Wreath.
5. Introducing the family to an After-Dinner-Scribble. Remember in school when everyone would go around the circle and would one-at-a-time add a sentence and make a collective story? Make a collective picture! Have each person in the family add an element to a drawing after dinner.
What were some of your favorite posts? Let us know in the comments below!